Last Updated: Nov 03, 2022     Views: 65

Students who have disabilities and need academic accommodations can contact an ADA Coordinator for assistance with documenting the disability and receiving accommodations.

The ADA Coordinators are:

The decision to disclose a disability or to not disclose a disability is entirely up to the student. If a student chooses not to disclose their disability initially, they may do so later if desired.

The full Accommodations for the Disabled policy, including Accommodations of Food Allergies for Culinary and Hospitality Students, is listed in the Sullivan University Catalog.