Last Updated: Oct 28, 2021 Views: 371
Only meeting organizers can download attendance reports.
If you've organized a Teams meeting, you can download a current attendance report during the meeting as well as a final report after the meeting. The report includes the name of each person in the meeting and the time they joined and left.
During the meeting
- If the participants pane isn’t open, select Show participants in your meeting controls.
- Select the down arrow next to People to download the current attendance info as a .CSV file that you can open in Excel.
Look for the file in your device's Downloads folder.
Note: For large meetings, the report will include only a partial list of attendees.
After the meeting
You'll find the attendance report in a few different places.
In the meeting invite
- In Teams, go to Calendar , open the meeting, and select the Attendance tab. You can view the data directly in Teams.
For recurring meetings, select the report you want to view from the dropdown list.
- The attendance report is also available on the Details tab.
- The Attendance tab is not available for channel meetings.
In the meeting chat
A tile labeled Attendance report will pop into the chat about five minutes after your meeting ends. Select it to download the .CSV file to your device.
Note: For recurring meetings, you'll receive a unique attendance report after each occurrence.
Known issues and limitations
- If you're looking for an attendance report for a breakout room, it will show up in the room's chat only after someone in the room has activated the chat by sending a message.
- The report does not currently include view-only attendees.
- If a channel meeting is in progress and someone starts a second meeting within the same channel conversation, an attendance report will be available only for the second meeting.
- If someone waits in the lobby and doesn't get admitted to the meeting, they won't be included in the report.