Last Updated: Dec 01, 2022 Views: 301
Currently there are 4 options for access wireless internet on the Sullivan campus. The "Sullivan" network is currently available at the Louisville Main Campus building. All other locations (including Dupont, Lexington, COPHS, and the library) have "staff," "faculty," and "student" networks.
Connect to "Staff," "Faculty," and "Student" Networks
- Click on the icon in the lower right corner of your computer that looks like a globe with a caution sign over it to open your available networks. Choose the wireless network labeled applicable to your status at Sullivan (Staff, Faculty, or Student) and click “Connect.”
- You will be prompted for your Sullivan issued username and password. Please put them in the appropriate boxes and click “OK”. Note: If you are faculty or staff using a Sullivan issued device and have logged in to Windows with your Sullivan username and password, you can check the box that says “Use my Windows user account” to autofill the prompt.
- If you have put in your username and password correctly, you will be successfully connected to the wireless network. Enjoy!
Connect to "Sullivan" network - Louisville Main Campus Building, Second Floor
- Click on the icon in the lower right corner of your computer that looks like a globe with a caution sign over it to open your available networks. Choose the wireless network labeled Sullivan and click “Connect.”
- Open a browser and go to Sullivan.edu. This will re-route you to a page with the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). Please read the AUP thoroughly and when you have finished, click “Agree.”
- On the next screen, click the Start button to the right of the section that is labeled “Users.”
- On the User Registration screen, enter your Sullivan username and password and click continue.
- If you are successfully authenticated, you will be guided to the next screen and see a progress bar indicating that your device is completing registration with our system. The registration process takes about a minute to complete.
- After the registration process completes, you will see a pop-up box asking you to close your current browser and open a new one. Please do so to finish registering.
- You are officially connected to the Sullivan University wireless network!
- Sullivan issued laptops and most laptops in general will have no problem connecting to the Sullivan wireless network on the 2nd floor of the Main building. However, we cannot guarantee the connectivity of other smart devices (phones, watches, tablets/iPads). If you are unable to connect on a device, contact IT Support Services (email@example.com) to determine what may be done to assist.
- Only 2 devices can be registered to a user on the Sullivan wireless network at Main. If you need to change one of the two devices that are registered to you, please submit a ticket to Campus Support and they will escalate it through the proper channels.
- Once your device is registered to the Sullivan wireless network at Main, it will be registered with the system until it is purposefully removed. This means that you will only need to log-in with it once and will not need to re-authenticate the device unless it is removed from the system.
- Windows and MacOS are the only acceptable operating systems allowed to connect any Sullivan network. The use of Linux on any Sullivan network, wired or wireless, is prohibited